Wewahitchka Elementary Physical Education
I hope all of you are doing well. We just wanted to give all of you some guidelines to go by when exercising at home, and some ideas of things you can do.
- You should try to exercise some each day. 45-60 min of playtime or exercise each day is ideal. Its does not all have to be at one time it can be spread out during the day.
- Pick something that is fun for and you, but safe!! Remember to stay healthy!
- Bike Riding, swimming, trampoline, go for a walk or jog
- Jump rope
- Play in the yard with the dog
- Jump rope
- Play a sport in the yard
- I know a lot of you are passing the time playing video games, or watching TV/Netflix. Try to add some exercise to this by trying the following:
- Exercise on every commercial, jump jacks, push ups, sit ups, etc
- Do exercises every time you hit reset in video game, or go up a level
- Between every episode on Netflix do 5 min of exercise.
Just a few simple ideas to help you keep moving during this time.
Here are a couple of good online ideas for kids workouts
- Go to youtube and search for: Little sports exercise. There will be dozens of different workouts to choose from.
- Go to youtube and search for: KIDZBOPKIDS and look for the dance long videos. They are fun and great exercise.
We hope these simple ideas will help keep you up and moving!!!
Stay Happy and Healthy:
Coach Mark and Miss Sherry